The Briland Modem
Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)









Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?


"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Customs Waiver Form
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Oct 21st 2004, 03:41:18 am
TessI finally found my phone book and spoke directly with Mr. Flowers, but thanks for the quick responses!
Posted by:Oct 19th 2004, 06:09:54 pm
bahamasharonYou can call Customs at North Eleuthera Airport and they will fax you a form. 1-242-335-1068

It then has to be signed by Commissioner Flowers after he has inspected the damage.
Posted by:Oct 19th 2004, 06:09:48 pm
K.J.D.Yes, the forms can be obtained from the Administrator's Office in the various islands.
Posted by:Oct 18th 2004, 03:02:58 pm
TessDid the government make available a form for waiving customs charges for hurricane repair/replacement, and if so, where is it available?

Contact us online at