Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Passages: Bonnie Keon
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Apr 1st 2011, 11:35:58 am
KimberlyHi, Maria:

Thanks for your note. We all really miss Bonnie and Ty very, very much. Captain Don stopped by for a visit last fall, and Holly's doing well, too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by:Mar 28th 2011, 04:34:20 pm
myrearOmg !!! Im so sorry I had no idea Bonnie had past god rest her soul...I had some good times with her what a nice friend she taught me how to cook chicken with port/sherry and many other interesting dishes my heart and thoughts go out to you all love maria keaney Tys friend xx
Posted by:Mar 28th 2011, 04:28:22 pm
myrearBonnie
Hello its maria keaney Tys old friend...from scotland remember I used to live with callum in Nassau we had many great times on the gypsy queen ...how are and all the family I hope alls well and everyone is well I now living both in scotland and LA life is good and I have a 20yrs old daughter Ive just started a new relationship and life is great would love to chat with TY and you it would be nice so if you can emal me at myrear@hotmail.com or send me your number and I will give you a call ...also can you send me Tys email and number it would be great to chat to him Ive missed him over the years take care say say hello to all love maria keaney xx :)
Posted by:Nov 24th 2004, 02:04:31 pm
Fig Tree News TeamBeloved long-time Brilander Bonnie Keon passed away last evening at Hospice of The Golden Isles in Brunswick, GA with husband Don at her side.

A memorial is being held at 1:00 p.m. on Monday, 1 November at First Presbyterian Church in St. Mary's GA, and Don has suggested that donations be made to the hospice in lieu of sending flowers and in celebration of the excellent care the hospice extended to Bonnie.

At this most private time, Don can be reached via e-mail at palmtreesrain@yahoo.com, and our hearts go out to daughters Holly and Dawn.

Hospice of The Golden Isles
1692 Glynco Parkway
Brunswick GA 31525

God bless
Kimberly

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration