Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Rest in peace, Daniel (DAN) Percentie!
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 7 messages
Posted by:Feb 11th 2005, 05:59:36 pm
MaddieThe entire Bronson family was saddened to learn of Danny's passing. We enjoyed his music and friendship over the years and he will be greatly missed by all of us!
Posted by:Feb 11th 2005, 05:06:59 pm
Richard Play down my dear brother
lay down and take your rest
i want to lay your head upon your Saviour's breast
i love you
but Jesus loves you best
i bid you good night, good night, good night ...
Posted by:Feb 11th 2005, 03:40:13 pm
KimberlyTroy Higgs and David Kellogg have written a musical tribute to Danny that they will perform at Saturday's memorial service ... rest in peace, Mr. Percentie.

Kimberly
Posted by:Feb 11th 2005, 03:05:00 am
BrilandkidI visited my home (Briland) a few days before the passing of Dan and I ran into Dan at his favorite place, The tent. He came over from where he was sitting and instead of giving me his uasually firm handshake he gave me a huge firm bear hug as if I was his long lost Brother, and he told me how good it was to see me again with his signature grin. I was schocked and sadden to hear the news and now I wonder if that big bear hug had a message. My cousin Dan will be missed by all and I know he is up there playing his music with that smile. Such talent. My sympathy to his Brothers and Sisters May God keep and comfort your hearts in this time of such loss.

Brilandkid
Posted by:Feb 4th 2005, 03:34:35 pm
Sue R.We would like to express our deepest condolences to Brother Paul, Cathy, Ray, Sammy, Peter, Bernice . . . and any of you in Danny's immediate family whom I might have missed. Not thinking too straight right now! Just got the news! And ALL of you wonderful Percenties!

But our hearts go out to you, Tony, especially. There can be nothing more painful in this life than to lose a child, even when that child long ago became a man.

Danny was one of the first guys I ever met on Briland. Way back when we were about 16. Not long after, he went to Nassau to work with Count Bernardino. He should have been world famous. He had the talent, just lacked the luck. I'll miss Danny ever so much. He was funny, sweet, always with a smile. Used to crack me up! A truly loveable fellow.

God's blessings to you all. Danny is with God now. And we are left to mourn him.

With our love and sympathy, a big hug from across the ocean,

Sue and Jesús
Posted by:Feb 4th 2005, 01:00:54 pm
KimberlyI am so sorry to hear of Danny's passing ... he was such a sweet man, and will be sorely missed. When and where will his memorial service be?

God bless
Kimberly
Posted by:Feb 4th 2005, 10:46:40 am
QCHearts are deeply saddened by passing of our dear friend and relative, Daniel(DAN) Percentie. Who died early this morning.
Dan who was one of Brilands finest guitarist/entertainers and devoted workers at Queen Conch, complained about stomach pains early Thursday morning and was rushed to Nassau where he later passed.
He will be a great miss to all, especially his family,the Queen Conch Family, Harry O's, Wades Takeaway, The tent family and all the tourist that he came in contact with.

Corinthians Chpt 1:3 - "He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us."

Revelation Chpt 21:4 - "He will remove all the sorrows and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain."

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration