Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

I NEED HELP FINDING A RENTAL
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Feb 23rd 2005, 04:13:35 pm
KMKcheck out www.mybaybreeze.com Island Realestate can help you with this rental.
Posted by:Feb 22nd 2005, 12:14:12 pm
Fig Tree News TeamYour best and swiftest bet is to work with Natasha Shepard or Geraldine Albury at islandrealestate@coralwave.com ... see www.brilandrealestate.com online.

Good luck, and let us know whether you need anything else!
Posted by:Feb 22nd 2005, 11:33:31 am
MattMy brother is being married this coming November (19th-26th). My father had supposedly taken care of the accomadations but has not. Therefore I truly need your assistance in finding a home to rent for that week. Two-four bedrooms is what we need and if it helps (or if there is a discount)we can rent for two weeks. PLEASE, let me know as soon as possible of you can help on this. I have a mother who is near a nervous break down over this, OK, not really but she is very stressed as am I. We would like to be on the Pink Sands beach side if possible. Thank you so much for any help that you may be able to provide. Additionally if this is easier over the phone let me know.

Matthew Baldino
773-315-2215

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration