Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Underwater Hotel Location
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 2 messages
Posted by:Mar 2nd 2005, 10:10:09 pm
greenebudIf you look closely at the text in the most recent articles, you notice that NO application has been made to the government and NO SPECIFIC site has been determined.... and no "heads of agreement" looks like $40 million from investors. only ........so far.... By the way, who has the athority to sanction use of subaqueous land in the Bahamas? So, if I wanted to plunk down an underwater facility, (be it educational, research, or for profit) how is permission granted? Assume the Posideon venture moves forward, I have a waterfront lot directly in front of where this project WANTS to be....what's MY protection? All the sudden I got lots a bubbles coming up with perhaps a few floaters? How does the government propose to regulate their subaqueous lands? Can anybody just go lease/rent it?
Posted by:Mar 2nd 2005, 04:58:26 pm
kordoJust saw bruce jones on fox world news pumping up his underwater hotel off the coast of Eleuthera,

WHO KNOWS THE LOCATION????
WHAT PART OF THE ISLAND
THANKS

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration