Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Mike Knowles
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 8 messages
Posted by:May 11th 2005, 04:12:26 pm
fabuloustinyIt was Horrifying for me when Season gave me the news that he passed. I had to stop what I was doing and let it sink in.

When we are told to expect the worst, we always cling to the hope that things will get better and through God all things are possible. That was the hope I clung to.

Lil' Mike (I called him my sweetie) was my neighbor for many, many years. There were times after I was scolded he would ask if I was okay or laugh at me. Our friendship continued to grow as years passed.

The last time I saw him was in early January. I never saw him after that, I couldn't bring myself to. I always had excuses but I would always ask Season about him. She always kept me informed.

After crying so much and so hard, I realize that my friend is in a much better place. No more pain or suffering. There is no measure of the sadness I feel as I think about him laughing at me and sometimes trying to console me.

He will always be in my heart! My condolences to Ms. Eloise, Mike, Yohanes, Omar, Agnes, Jasmine, Paris and Vernon! And to the All of the Family.

I hope you remember him for the loving person that he was. I definitely will!

Tina
Posted by:May 5th 2005, 10:34:37 pm
Cola & CliffMy regards goes out to the family of "Lil Mike". He will always be remembered as the sweet, mannerly young man. I understand that he had a chance to give his life to the Lord, no better memory he left behind than to know he is in heaven. Cliff and I found out he was sick on Monday and Tuesday he passed. Just know that my family will have you in our prayers.
Posted by:May 4th 2005, 10:36:51 am
KimberlySharon can't log on today, but sends this note:

Eloise, My thoughts are with you today. You are so strong and I admire you for that. Lil Mike is home now and looking out for you. My best to Mike, Aganine, Jasmine, Omarv and Johans and the rest of your family. Sincerely, Sharon
Posted by:May 3rd 2005, 09:38:05 pm
KimberlySad to say, lil' Mike passed away on Tuesday afternoon. He's thankfully in so much less pain now ... our hearts go out to his family and friends.
Posted by:Apr 22nd 2005, 04:33:45 pm
brilandchickLife is full of so many suprises and sometimes can be so unfair. It's sad to see people hurting especially friends and family going through such a difficult thing. this is a time for us to put our trust in God. He does not put more on us than we can bear. Lets trust in God and he will bring us through this.

Be strong lil mike and
God will help you through this.
Posted by:Apr 19th 2005, 04:10:22 am
Sue R.Dear JahSon,
Whatís up with Michael? When I read your message, I feared the worst but I see from what Ms. Johnson says that heís sick but still with us. Although Iíve only met him a handful of times, Iíve always been impressed by his shy friendliness and beautiful manners. Please tell him Sue from Spain wishes him a speedy recovery. Thanks!
Posted by:Apr 16th 2005, 03:37:06 pm
Ms. johnsonMy prayers are with you Lil mike. get well soon....God will put nothing more on you than you can bear....
Posted by:Apr 14th 2005, 08:56:04 am
JahSonGive Thanks and Praise to the Almighty...

I would like for everyone to say a prayer for Mike Knowles also known as "Lil Mike."

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration