Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Rental for the month of February
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 6 messages
Posted by:Jun 28th 2005, 08:11:47 pm
Smokey JoeContact Island Real Estate to 242-333-2278 or islandrealestate@coralwave.com to help you out.
Posted by:Jun 23rd 2005, 05:21:13 pm
KMKcheck out www.mybaybreeze.com The house Smitty is talking about. Special deals from mid Aug to mid Dec.
Posted by:Jun 22nd 2005, 07:46:46 am
smittyLolauren I've rented on HI for over 20 years but always in October.I found the ocean side can be flat and beautiful occasionly that time of year but we mostly run into a brutal East wind that makes your life miserable.Because of that we started renting on the Bay side which is always georgeous.We are two and rent Kieth Kearney's house south of town.It's big but absolutely beautiful.A good walk to town.The town can be very busy and if you want peace and quiet you might want to think about someplace away from there.There are many rentals.Try contacting Natasha at islandrealestate@coralwave.com or Mrs. Geraldine Albury, P.O. box EL-27045
Harbour Island, Bahamas. Phone 242-333-2278 or 2377. Hope this helps. Ken Smith
Posted by:Jun 22nd 2005, 07:44:01 am
kristiIf you're traveling alone then the Mt. Vernon at Kings Country would be nice. It's not that big and has a great deck on top with a view of both the ocean and the bay (and the house is not far from the center of town).
Posted by:Jun 22nd 2005, 01:05:40 am
tweedyHi Gang,

I hope someone can help this lady she is a friend of mine, and I have been telling her about how wonderful Harbour Island is and how wonderful the people are on island.

Please help her find a perfect spot for a month on island.

Gail Tweedy
Posted by:Jun 21st 2005, 11:54:54 pm
LolaurenI have been all over the boards for rental property, and find that I will have to divide the time between two.

Initially thought I wanted to be on the beach, but now think I might enjoy bayfront or village more.

Would appreciate personal thoughts/knowledge of : Beside the Point, Bluebonnet House, Gecko Hill.

After many emails, these are the only places to respond.

Travelling as a solo, but want indoor/outdoor space and attention to detail in furnishings.

Anyone who can offer help ?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration