Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Passages: Charles Cash
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 2 messages
Posted by:Aug 26th 2005, 12:23:19 pm
TowarI was very sad to hear of the passing of Charles. We had been friends since our early teens and I fondly remember trips to VicHums, shooting pool forever in the basement of the Blue Ruin and the Beach parties. Charles taught me how to fish even without bait but he could never get me to eat conch right out of the ocean. Patricia was his girlfriend even back then. My heart goes out to Patricia and Chad. I will truly miss Charles.
Towar Vilas
Posted by:Aug 14th 2005, 02:05:43 pm
Fig Tree News TeamSad to note that Charles Cash, husband of Patricia and father of Chad, passed away this week at Doctors Hospital in Nassau. Surviving family includes brother Andrew of Miami, sister Claudia Cash Lowe of Nassau, brothers-in-law Frederick and Ian "Cookie" Ross, sisters-in-law Katherine Ross Major and Elizabeth Ross Pinder ... and a host of friends in Harbour Island and around the world. As details of his memorial service become known, we will post details.

God bless.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration