Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

kid-friendly vacation
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Aug 31st 2005, 07:54:10 pm
MaddieI too grew up going to Harbour Island as did my son who is now 29. Add fishing and snorkeling to the list of activities.
Posted by:Aug 31st 2005, 03:28:01 pm
NorinI know nothing about Turtle's Nest, but I can tell I began going to Harbour Island when I was 10, my children (19 & 21) have not missed a year. We always have found plenty to do, and we do not have access to TV or movies. Give your boys a box and have them catch a lizard, build and dig on the beach, play checkers, take some watercolors and cards, read books togther: let THEIR creativity entertain themselves and it will be the best vacation they will ever have!
Posted by:Aug 28th 2005, 11:45:28 pm
NellieMy family is planning a vacation for early February, I want to go to Eleuthera, but my hubby is afraid there's not enough for our sons, ages 6 and 9, to do there. What are some activities, other than the obvious snorkling and beach play, that are unique to Eleuthera. Also, has anyone stayed at a place called Turtle's Nest? If so, is it nice? Thanks in advance.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration