Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Richette Percentie, Briland's First Homegrown Attorney
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 10 messages
Posted by:Oct 8th 2005, 06:55:06 pm
fabuloustinyIt's finally done! Hooray!!!!
Congratulations to you Richette. Your determination and dedication has finally paid off. May God continue to guide you as you fulfill the destiny he has set out for you! I am very proud of you, my former classmate! Do well sweetie!!!
Posted by:Oct 8th 2005, 02:17:32 pm
KifBravo!!!!! What a terrific achievement.
Posted by:Oct 7th 2005, 05:49:07 pm
george &luciaRichette! How well I remember.
Such a wonderful accomplishment! The world needs you now! Love, Lucia & George Roberts
Posted by:Oct 6th 2005, 01:43:37 pm
LorriawCongratulations Richetee!

"The sky Is The Limit".
Posted by:Oct 5th 2005, 11:15:50 pm
island ladyWell, let's hear about them, too ... names? That's wunnerful news, so do not keep it to yourself!
Posted by:Oct 5th 2005, 04:59:56 pm
island galMaybe it's through encouragement that others would succeed, let me remind you that there are a number of young people on Harbour Island that have obtained degrees.
Posted by:Oct 2nd 2005, 03:00:36 pm
KimberlyRichette:
Thank you for everything! You are such an inspiration to all of us, and you're usually the wisest one in the bunch ;-).

Keep up the excellent work --
Kimberly
Posted by:Oct 2nd 2005, 02:29:45 pm
JohnCongratulations--you are a shining example for all young people of the Island to look up to.
Posted by:Oct 2nd 2005, 12:00:10 pm
Blue EyesRichette, CONGRATULATIONS! What a great accomplishment.I am so proud of you...I have observed your growth thru the years, and you achieved your dream. A great tribute to your parents for all their support thru the years to make this happen for you.I know you have a great future ahead of you. You are a very remarkable young lady...success is yours. Again, congratulations and blessings to you. Betty Jo Everett
Posted by:Sep 30th 2005, 05:38:16 pm
Fig Tree News TeamAmazing news
LaVaughn and Richard Percentie of Queen Conch and Native Sons are happy to announce that their daughter Richette has passed her final law exams in London, and is being called to the bar.

Tale of perserverance
Richette's many friends, relatives and admirers salute her singular accomplishment, and eagerly await the day she sets up a law practice in Harbour Island.

Congratulations and hallelujah!

The Fig Tree News Team

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration