Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

hotels owners and management (staff unfairly treated)
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Feb 15th 2006, 12:27:19 pm
IslandSmartboyYeah i dnt think your gonna get support due to not having enough detail on you situation at this estblishment your working with.I did the work for 10 years and im not doing anymore due to my own people telling who ever and watever wat dont concern them but if you mind them you would be in the same position you in and will fail to relize that what was the hold back. Listen up bahamian amn or woman go to work do yours and go home k cus it hard as a black person as it is ok. Kiss ass until you tired then kick it ok!!! From a real person I ben through ok I know...Make ya life better not theirs!!!
Posted by:Jan 9th 2006, 10:12:52 am
AmbitiousI am curious to know, in what manner are you mistreated? It's so easy to just come on and make a statement, but, you should be clear on what the issue is. If you are posting this to receive some kind of support, you should go into detail on how you and other staff are being mistreated, and maybe you would receive positive feedback, maybe even a solution.
Posted by:Jan 6th 2006, 02:33:15 pm
patienceI think the time and age has come where we as bahamains should no longer allow no bahamains to control the country and run everything.
staff should be treated with respect and no a days on harbour island that has not been happening.
they think that its ok to treat us like we're notting i think everyone needs to come together and work as a team and stop this act.
its not right nor fair.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration