Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Fig Tree's Goombay Gourmet Presents ...
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Feb 14th 2006, 09:13:56 am
DakeI was not at the opening but I did eat at the restaurant after the grand spread -- The food was excellent, a great addition to the islands local food scene.

Please support Neville his family and his crew -- they are making a great effort, the food is delicious and their attitude was delightful.

Dake
Posted by:Feb 1st 2006, 11:44:34 pm
SlickI was there on Sunday night and I think the Major familychef Noel did a GREAT job. I've been all over North America and the Caribbean and there aren't many places i've been and seen theat type of set up. Kif you are right, it was like being on a cruise ship.
Posted by:Jan 30th 2006, 03:18:43 pm
KimberlyAhhhhh, you'd have to ask Kif ;-). I expect that there were lot of runners on the beach this morning!!!
Posted by:Jan 30th 2006, 12:41:05 pm
ColinKimberly,

I hope this didn't affect the link between your shoulders and your legs too much!
Colin
Posted by:Jan 30th 2006, 11:32:53 am
KimberlyBriland.com's undercover foodie reports on a new dining experience in the Narrows:

"We went to Beretta's last night for his grand reopening with new chef, Noel ... wowie ... what a spread. We could have been on a cruise ship or the likes!

Table of cheeses, fruits, crab, shrimp++++, roast pig, skewered chicken, meatballs, egg rolls at another table ... open bar ... dessert table with pastries, candies and skewered fruits PLUS Noel flambe-ing "151" over vanilla ice cream served in halved coconut shells.

Noel grew up in Bogue with a French gather, and trained in Nassau. Worked cruise ships for a couple of years. and was referred to Neville by British Colonial ... Briland's gain!

Could be a new hot spot!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration