Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Reward Offered: Briland Animal Rescue
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Jul 12th 2006, 03:56:14 pm
Kat77Amen to the bags of gold comment! I have to disagree with the 1st comment on not seeing dogs. My family is from HI and I remember seeing TONS of "potcake" doggies running around. The numbers were controlled due to recent interest in spaying and neutering and I haven't seen as many the past 5 years. It sadens me to hear of poisonings...I hope it isn't true.
Posted by:Jul 12th 2006, 08:03:24 am
smittyWith the bags full of gold required to visit Harbour Island these days, I'm surprised if anyone has room left over to bring their dog.Double Sheeesh
Posted by:Jul 11th 2006, 09:13:53 pm
MSHills15 DEAD DOGS? Whose dogs? I don't think there have been 15 wild dogs on the Island in ten years. Does this mean tourists should not bring their dogs? Sheesh
Posted by:Jul 7th 2006, 03:42:00 pm
Fig Tree News Team$1,000 reward offered by Briland Animal Rescue Association for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of those persons responsible for poisoning dogs on Harbour Island.

There have been 15 confirmed dog poisonings during the past two weeks. Humans are also at risk, particularly children.

Please keep a close eye on your pets and report any suspicious activity to the police. Call 333-2111.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration