Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

October/November Weather
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 6 messages
Posted by:Aug 22nd 2006, 08:28:38 pm
MSHillsHave happily been to Harbour Island for Thanksgiving for around 25 years. Believe me the weather has been everything you could imagine. Beautiful balmy years - and cold post Hurricane years - and since Jeff is always the hopeful fisherman, we have many years when he caught lots of dinner and many years when he could barely get out of the Harbor - BUT HERE'S THE THING - every moment of every trip was WONDERFUL!
Posted by:Aug 21st 2006, 07:33:20 am
smittyHave to agree with balmy and can do anything, but there can be a pretty good stiff Easterly (ocean side) wind. Been vacationing there in October for many years.Advise to rent on the Bay side.
Posted by:Aug 20th 2006, 10:11:19 pm
KimberlyOkay, you caught me. Humid, hair-curling, spend the day in the water kind of weather ;-). Excellent for scuba diving, bottom fishing and hammocking. Slow time on the island business-wise, as local outfits prepare for the upcoming winter season.

But still, balmy and perfect for swimming, no lie!
Posted by:Aug 20th 2006, 09:07:53 pm
MSHillsLOL
Posted by:Aug 20th 2006, 04:54:26 pm
KimberlyBalmy, warm, swimming weather ...
Posted by:Aug 18th 2006, 02:23:46 pm
bumpbordPlanning to visit Harbour Island for the first time in the next few months. Can anyone tell me what we should expect for weather in October? November?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration