Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Thanksgiving Day FLL - ELH flight
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Nov 2nd 2006, 09:06:20 am
JellyfishThat link didn't work for me. Try this: http://www.cherokeeair.com/
Posted by:Oct 20th 2006, 09:05:20 pm
KimberlyFaron Sawyer of Cherokee Air (Abaco)and White Crown at North Eleuthera runs a great charter into and out of FLL, and can be reached at cherokeeair@batelnet.bs.

I've used him in the past for charters out of Lauderdale, and he's a solid pilot.
Posted by:Oct 20th 2006, 06:51:16 pm
Fifi202Continental/Gulfstream has moved the 9:40am Ft. Lauderdale to North Eleuthera flight on Thanksgiving Day to 1:55pm, arriving at 3:10pm. This later time will make it awfully hard to get home in time to cook Thanksgiving dinner, and Twin Air is not flying on Thanksgiving Day.

Does anyone have a spare seat on a morning charter plane from FLL to ELH that I can use (and of course pay for)??

Alternatively, I can't be the only one inconvenienced by the time change. Are there others on the Continental/Gulfstream fight who would like to get together and charter a plane in the morning?

If anyone has a seat available, or is interested in chartering a plane that morning, please contact me offline at LEINDC@hotmail.com. Serious interest only, please.

Thanks very much!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration