Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Deepest Sympathy to Starfish Snack Bar.
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 7 messages
Posted by:Mar 3rd 2009, 10:52:42 am
r.i.p tayvinWELL THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE PEPOLE WHO KNEW MY CUZIN TAYVIN THIS IS HIE OLDER CUZIN TRAYSHAWN HATCHER I REALLY MISS MY CUZIN SO MUCH IT REALLY HURTS ME NOT BEIN ABLE TO SEE HIM AGAIN I LOVE HIM WIT ALL MY HEART AND SOUL HE GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE HIS LIL CUZIN EMPRESS BUT I NO SHE SEE HIM UP IN HEAVEN. THE LAST TIME I SEEN TAYVIN AT HIS GOIN AWAY TO HEAVEN PARTY. WE MISS U TAYVIN A.K.A T MAN LOVE TRAYSHAWN AND EMPRESS HATCHER I LOVE U SO MUCH HE IS REALLY MY BLOOD CUZIN I LOVE U T MAN SEIRRIA HOLD YA HEAD YA BIG BRO STILL LOVES U HE LOOKIN DOWN ON ALL OF US IF ANYBODY NEEDS MY NUM HERE IT IS AND MY EMAIL 718 930 1148 CELL WIZBABYMOMZ@YAHOO.COM
Posted by:Feb 7th 2007, 11:21:48 pm
a old friend of Tayvinsdoes anyone have any new or updated on Tayvins? are there any suspects? any new findings? did they have a memorial or burial for him?what ever information you can provide would be most greatly appreciated!!!!
Posted by:Feb 7th 2007, 11:45:18 am
BlaquehonneeMy name is Sydney and I'm from Chicago, IL. I met Tayvin on the beach during a visit to Miami and we remained friends until his death. The world has suffered a tragic loss because this had to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met. May God continue to watch over you. We've all been blessed with a new guardian angel.
Posted by:Jan 15th 2007, 11:33:44 pm
BrilandkidTayvin was taken from us in a very tragic way in Miami by someone that he may have trusted and allowed into his home. These are things that happen to other people you read or see on TV, This is too close to home It Hurts. I personally knew Tayvin and watch him grow up he was a trusting soul with a kindred spri. He never met strangers he considered everyone friends he is now friends with the angels and smiling down from heaven. May he rest in peace.
Posted by:Jan 14th 2007, 08:17:14 pm
a old friend of TayvinsHello
I wish to say how sorry I am for your loss. I am an old friend of Tayvins.I met him along with his aunt Molly.Previously I lived in the same townhomes that Molly still lives in.I was very good friends with Tayvin....I can't say enough good things about him....he was young and impressionable yet so sweet,respectful, and funny.
I think of Tayvin often and pray that who ever did this be found and suffer the consequences of their actions.May God be with all of Tayvins family and may he rest peacefully..
this may be an odd request,but since this tragedy I have not been able to speak to Molly or anyone who knew Tayvin as I now live in orlando,fla. please pass along my phone number or email addree along.
respectfully
Beni
954-558-5756
lil_italy360@hotmail.com
Posted by:Jan 6th 2007, 06:52:06 pm
Bluelegancetayvin died! when and where and why and how? i remember him from younger years such a sweet young man.... angela u have my deepest sympathy...
Posted by:Dec 17th 2006, 07:06:22 pm
Brilandkid Deepest Sympathy to Starfish Snack Bar. To Grandparents Vincent and Angela Johnson and mother Marybeth Johnson Hatcher of Star Fish Snack Bar of the lost of your son/Grandson Tayvin Hatcher of Miami. Such a lost at such a young age to a senseless violent tragedy is painful. Our hearts and prayers go out to you in your time of your sorrow. May God grant you courage strength and mercy, we love you.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration