Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Friendly female physician seeks room with bathroom for rent in private home in HI or Eleuthera
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Dec 27th 2006, 01:20:52 pm
KimberlyHave you inquired as to apartment rentals available?
Posted by:Dec 27th 2006, 01:19:07 pm
nicedocHi Smitty,
Thanks a lot. I contacted them over a month ago & they could not help me since I am looking to share a home, not to rent 1 on my own. But they refered me to www.briland.com, hence I posted an message here.
Thanks a lot in any case.
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!
Sil
Posted by:Dec 22nd 2006, 08:08:33 am
smittyHi Doc
I don't know if you'll get any response or not, but my suggestion is contact Islandrealestate@coralwave.com They are the real estate people on HI and have many rentals, etc. Hope this helps.
Posted by:Dec 21st 2006, 04:53:35 pm
nicedocHi! I would like to rent a bedroom with a private bathroom in a nicely furnished home, anywhere in Harbour Island or Eleuthera (distance from the beach is irrelevant - I intend renting a car/golf cart to move around), for 4 to 6 weeks preferably in December/06 or January/07 (my dates are VERY flexible). My idea is to find a nice civilized professional, who has a spare bedroom or a spare bathroom in his/her house/condo & wishes to rent it out to me. I am a friendly, peaceful, clean & tidy, 40 years old physician from Argentina (with a Belgian passport & Anglo Saxon extraction). My intention is having a lovely relaxing holiday in these beautiful coconut islands and use also the time to study for a medical exam. Let's exchange photos, chat & talk. My e-mail is glamorousdoc@yahoo.com

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration