Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

So what is happening there?
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 6 messages
Posted by:Jan 6th 2007, 03:17:58 pm
KimberlyNo problem either way, Kristi. Thanks for being protective. I'm pretty sure that Marion (MSHills) was being flippant, though, and just wanted some good old-fashioned sip sip from Briland ;-).
Posted by:Jan 6th 2007, 10:46:23 am
kristiWhen I said post a new message/subject (which MSHills did) - what I meant to say but could not express myself at the time was - don't refer negatively to a previous subject. Maybe this person is new to the island - he/she could be put off by such responses! OK - that's it.
Posted by:Jan 6th 2007, 10:36:50 am
kristiSorry Smitty - I didn't mean to come off as being so harsh. I just feel that MSHills should not have answered the persons message concerning building on the island. Not only did MSHills not answer his/her question but he/she judged it!!!!! Post a "new" subject on the message board - that's it. I guess I do come off as being harsh but when it takes forever to get online and to read the messages on the borad it gets frustrating when finally there is something of interest and only to find out in the end the messages have nothing in common with the subject. Harsh I am (so be it)- I'm too honest! I apologize now for offending people if I do.
Posted by:Jan 5th 2007, 07:19:26 am
smittyOh Kristi, you're so ruff and tuff.Will you marry me?
Posted by:Jan 3rd 2007, 05:18:24 am
kristiMaybe boring to you but not boring to the person needing the information...That's what this board is all about (at least I thought so) giving info concerning Briland!
Posted by:Jan 2nd 2007, 08:04:56 pm
MSHillsEnough of these boring messages about building on the island - what's really going on with you folks. I miss you all!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration