Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Deanna: a nurse, a wife, a mother, a friend
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Dec 4th 2002, 07:32:17 pm
IthaliaMrs. Deanna Holland, affectonately known as "Dee" or "Nurse", died at her residence on November 25th, 2002. She is survived by her husband Bill Holland, her three children Shani, Zane and Zemi Holland. Her mother Hyacinth Burnside, her step father, Hal Burnside. Two brothers Michael and Ray Saunders. Mother -in-law Audrey Holland, sister-in-law Ruth Harvey.

A host of other relatives and friends in Eleuthera, including Ithalia, Maxcine Wilson, Bridgette, Brad, Tony, Parez, and Chico, The Thompson Family, The Scavella family, Patrice, Sherrin, Nurse Cooper, Pam and Gregory, Marina, Lenny Kravitz, Craig and Anna and Family, Pip Simmons and family, Eva Loraine, Portia Higgs, Annamae Saunders, Mr. Barry, Elvina and Ed and Family, the Nursing Staff on Harbour Island Clinic, Dr. Bacchus and family, Dr. Biney and family, Mayzina Higgs. The Coakley, Saunders, Bethel families of Nassau, the Community of Harbour Island. Too many other family and friends in Nassua to mention, but a special remembrance to the community of Gregory Town, Eleuthera, who made Deanna's life special for 17 years.

Funeral services will be on Saturday November 3oth at St. Matthews Anglican Church in Nassau at 10 a.m. A memorial service will be held at St. Agnes Church in Gregory Town, on Saturday December 7th at 2.p.m. A celeration in honour of Deanna's life will follow at the Holland residence in Gregory Town.

Deanna was a person who lived for the moment and tried to make everything useful. In lieu of flowers please send donations to the Deanna Holland Emergency Services Fund at the Royal Bank of Canada. Another account will be set up at Scotia Bank.

May God Bless You All.
Posted by:Nov 26th 2002, 05:42:10 pm
LangNurse Deanna will remain a strong spirit in many people's lives. She made a difference in my life with her care and kind ways and I will miss her very much. I send my love and prayers to her wonderful children and to Bill.
Posted by:Nov 26th 2002, 12:18:55 pm
ZemiDeanna Holland was born on August 23rd, 1952 and died November, 25, 2002 due to a surver astma attack. She will be verry missed.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration