Briland News Link (click)
"Briland sweet, eh?"
Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.
is required, and your
new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.
|Click Here to Post a New Topic|
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message
|Instructions for life, courtesy of travelling FTNT editor Dunmore Grouper|
|Click here to return to the subject menu.|
|Page 1 of 1||Total of 1 messages|
|Posted by:||May 21st 2008, 01:35:04 pm|
|Fig Tree News Team||1. Great love and great achievement involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the 3 r's:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so that you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good and honorable life.
12. A loving atmosphere at home is the foundation for a happy life.
13. Share your knowledge ... it's a way to achieve immortality.
14. Be gentle with the earth.
15. In the best relationships, love for each other exceeds the need for each other.
16. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
17. Trust in God.
us online at