Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Little Miss Harbour Island Beauty Pageant
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Jun 24th 2008, 04:07:17 pm
Briland_AmbitionOkay I c
Posted by:Jun 24th 2008, 01:22:20 pm
KimberlyI took Amelie's question at face value, whether any of the little girls in the Little Miss Harbour Island pageant could read yet ... perhaps she was thinking of donating books.
Posted by:Jun 24th 2008, 09:14:59 am
Briland_AmbitionThats what i was afraid of! Sonner or later someone would come and knock down someone who's trying to help. I would think being in something of that sort would help them in that arena being that public speaking would be apart!
Certain things should be thought about before being posted. Can any of the candiates in Local Read(thats the question ) there bigger matter that question need to be reffered to
Posted by:Jun 24th 2008, 07:23:23 am
AmelieCan any of them read?
Posted by:Jun 23rd 2008, 07:41:23 pm
Fabulous as everUnder the theme, "Going Back To The Island" Little Miss Harbour Island Beauty Pageant is scheduled for July 10 & 11 2008. There are 8 beautiful little girls from ages 7-11 in this pageant and, they have all been promised a prize if they win or not. My friends and lovers of "Briland" please show your support to our little darlings by sponsoring a gift. The main prize we would like to present the winner with is a computer. Should you wish to make a donation or sponsor a prize toward this event, please contact June Cartwright at 242-333-2621 or Tina Neely at 242-333-2081. Anything you give is for all of our contestants.... Thank you for your support.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration