Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

FLL Air Charter -- Air Flight Charters
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 8 messages
Posted by:Aug 13th 2008, 11:51:14 am
AmelieWhat is the news, Do I make reservations on TwinAir or not?
Posted by:Aug 7th 2008, 11:10:12 am
KimberlyFrom what I hear, everything will be cleared up by Thursday ... Nicole said that everything was fine, no planes were in chains, the airline was online and operational.
Posted by:Aug 7th 2008, 04:09:10 am
kristiAnd what about the people who have bought the tickets in advance?? - the ones where you buy 10 round trips for use in the future (it is cheaper this way instead of buying as you go along). Will these be honoured or reimbursed?
Posted by:Aug 6th 2008, 02:08:05 pm
KimberlyLast I heard from TwinAir, they did have to hire one of AirFlight Charters on Monday.

As of this morning, the airline says that there were no flights out yesterday, but Clay says that the full schedule is expected to resume on Thursday 7 August.

I'll post more updates as they come in ... thanks for the heads up!
Posted by:Aug 6th 2008, 07:24:23 am
HIflyerA friend showed up for his TA flight to find them shut down and airplanes chained. He had called them earlier in the day and was not advised. Becasue of that he missed other opportunities and had to charter. He met a Twinair pilot resume in hand at the charter companies door. Doesn't sound good.
Posted by:Aug 5th 2008, 01:32:25 pm
KimberlyI made reservations with them two days ago, and all seemed well with the world ;-) .. where did you hear that their planes were in chains?
Posted by:Aug 5th 2008, 12:57:43 pm
HIflyerHeard that Twinair was shut down and airplanes in chains yesterday?
Posted by:Aug 4th 2008, 06:19:59 pm
Fig Tree News TeamAir Flight Charters at FLL is where Twin Air used to be located at the Jet Center.

FLL - ELH round trip would be $3670.00 plus 45.00 per person for US taxes round trip. Does not include bahama fees or taxes.
This quote is for a Cessna 402B - 1450 lb weight limit for passengers and bags.

FLL - ELH round trip would be $3920.00. Does not include Bahamian fees or taxes. The quote is for a Cessna 402C - 1800 lb weight limit for passengers and bags.

FLL - GOV. HARB round trip would be $3960.00 plus 45.00 per person for US taxes round trip. Does not include bahama fees or taxes.
This is for a Cessna 402B - 1450 lb. weight limit for passengers and bags.

FLL - GOV. HARB.round trip would be $4220.00 plus 45.00 per person for US taxes round trip. Does not include bahama fees or taxes. This is for a Cessna 402C - 1800 lb. weight limit for pax and bags.

Just a sample of quotes from Lisa at Air Flight Charters, who can arrange one way or round trip travel at your convenience.

"I know it is more expensive to charter, but we are on your time," says Lisa. "Leave when you want and pick up when you want, so there is a positive side to to charter versus buying a seat. It really depends, as I do ones and twos sometimes, that just want it for THEIR plane for their vacation."

www.airflightcharters.com, and please tell Lisa that you read about the airline on Briland.com!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration