Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Announcing 'The Rock House Grill'
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Jan 8th 2003, 03:28:12 pm
KimberlyHmmm ... between the lobster BLT, crabcakes and the heavenly seafood chowder, my party had a great time checking out the innovative menu at Rock House. The traveller 'Rock' frozen Goombay Smashes were a nice touch, too.

It's great to see so many new and interesting restaurants on the island these days, from Sip Sip up Gaol Lane Road, Souse House on Bay Street and the ever-reliable Baretta's brunch ... to exceptional classics such as The Landing, Ma Ruby's, Runaway Hill and Queen Conch.

Briland is REALLY sweet ... now back to the gym!
Posted by:Jan 6th 2003, 03:00:50 pm
KristelI spent a night or two partying at the Rock House over Christmas... Wallace and Don have done a great job! I give the decor 5 stars!!!! Even if you don't have time to have dinner, I would highly recommend stopping by for a drink and a look! I personally enjoyed the peach martinis!!! And I've got blackmail pictures from the king sized bed by the pool!
Posted by:Dec 18th 2002, 03:04:47 pm
KMKWallace and Don are stepping up the quality of food and entertainment a notch. They have great frozen Goombays and crazy martines. I think the Rock house is a great addition to the island. They even have a work out room that you can rent by the day.
Posted by:Dec 18th 2002, 08:43:59 am
Fig Tree News TeamThe Rock House "GRILL" officially opens this Friday with a "down home Bahamian BBQ". Stop in from 6 pm until 10 pm: $25 for "all you can eat". Entertainment will be on hand as well.

On Christmas The Rock House Grill will have a buffet with traditional holiday food beginning at sunset until 9 pm. $50 per person.

We hope to see you!!

Wallace Tutt, host
The Rock House
wallace@coralwave.com

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration