Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Thank the Winter Residents
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 14 messages
Posted by:Mar 22nd 2009, 04:19:29 pm
The PartymanThe PM relies on no UA.

Put UA on Atlantis / Sandals / Beaches.

UA smells like my feet after 6 hours of Junkanoo.
Posted by:Mar 22nd 2009, 04:15:30 pm
Beach ComberUgly American might have a bad attitude, but his point is pretty obvious. We are relaint on tourism and a lot of "Ugly American" types to keep our economy alive.
Posted by:Mar 22nd 2009, 02:56:08 pm
The PartymanI am still fun. I am still here. But, I will not share my barstool with the UA or the UBP. UA should take a two week vacation to Lower Bogue (all expenses paid by your man- THE PARTYMAN) and get back to us with his issues. Or, UA can continue to mark up this forum via a dial up connection from a 2400 baud modem straight out of the Everglades.

A message to UA: when you get done watching "Deliverance" reach out to me. I have a skinny horse and a bushel of seaweed for you. I also have some fantastic Androsian cologne for you called " Red Bays Sponge Water". It smell good boy.

Seen?

PS: Thank you to my fans and supporters. UPWARD, ONWARD, FORWARD, TOGETHER!
Posted by:Mar 10th 2009, 04:50:41 am
kristiyep true - party man was way more fun - he stirred us all up and would reply to our remark !! He would have us yelling at he computer!
Posted by:Mar 9th 2009, 11:39:38 am
Sue R.As a Modem Rogue, the Partyman was way more fun! :D
Posted by:Mar 8th 2009, 06:44:28 pm
snowyNotice UA doesnt respond to any of the questions posed? Girlfriend? Postive feedback about the island...anything nice to say?!
Posted by:Mar 6th 2009, 11:00:44 pm
brilandbeautyLol Kristi, don't you realize what he/she is...the nemisis! Someone who may say what all of us are thinking at some point but wont say it because we are trying to be PC. I can appreciate a person like that...aint afraid to be "the jerk"! This forum (in my opinion) is to say things to people, we wouldn't ordinarily have the oppourtunity to conersate with. Bring it on UA....
Posted by:Mar 5th 2009, 04:48:29 pm
kristias Ash said on another subject - this site is all about freedom of speech. I respect that a lot but ugly american has never had anything positive to say on this site. Am I wrong???
Posted by:Mar 5th 2009, 04:47:08 pm
kristiI think Ungly American chose the right pseudo name.
Posted by:Mar 4th 2009, 08:57:19 pm
The spanish inquisitionUA, get a life, get a hobby or something. Don't you have anything to do better with your time?

Do you have a girlfriend?

http://www.nolongerlonely.com/
Posted by:Mar 3rd 2009, 08:48:01 pm
brilandbeautyAlthough you (Uglyamerican) may feel like we are being critical of "the winter resident", I beg to differ. This forum has bridged a great gap for the island. It has allowed the communication necessary in keeping this island successful. I know I love to voice my opinion here and hear feedback, positive or not. These are not personal attacks on the "winter resident" but for most of us, it's the only oppourtunity we will have to say what we think and feel about any given situation. Sorry if you misinterputed friendly and open debates for criticisms!!
Posted by:Mar 2nd 2009, 01:53:19 pm
KimberlyWinter residents, expat and local business and Bahamian, Haitian residents working respectfully together equals a pretty significant social experiment. That same set working at odds with each other is a sure-fire recipe for community decline and self-destruction. Your choice.
Posted by:Feb 27th 2009, 08:21:47 pm
ash12so you dont think that bahamians bring the same also! get a grip on it buddy!
Posted by:Feb 27th 2009, 07:38:51 am
UglyAmericanI have read a few postings on here criticising the "winter residence"(sic). I think that most intelligent brilanders know that it is the Winter Residents that bring prosperity to Harbour Island. You should be THANKING them not criticising them!

Also, get that guy with the diseased horses out of there, he's an embarrasment and he scares the tourists

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration