Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

R.I.P Terrance Roberts
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:May 19th 2009, 08:43:51 am
Fig Tree News TeamThe Eleutheran News
http://www.eleutheranews.com/local/393.html
Posted by:May 15th 2009, 04:53:57 pm
brilandchickWords cannot describe the pain i have felt since learning the news of my brothers passing... I have so many unanswered question that need closure.. WHAT WENT WRONG? why was he left the way he was? why didnt anyone notice him missing? why was he not saved? Knowing my brother and the character he was.... I KNOW within myself that something got in the way of him helping himself.. he was a very determined and strong person who would struggle until the end.... its so sad to know that everyone made it and he didnt.. its not right to question God's doings... but it surely does hurt... R.I.P BRO.. and i assure you that what ever happened that night will be revealed!! the truth will be told... I LOVE YOU and i MISS you so MUCH!! The sleepness nights and the Ocean of tears cannot bring you back but i know you will always take care and watch over me like you have been doing from birth.. you will forever be MY GUARDIAN ANGEL...

Your sis
Tamika
Posted by:May 11th 2009, 11:39:13 pm
KifMy heartfelt sympathy to all the family. All day I've found myself realizing how precious every second is.
Posted by:May 11th 2009, 05:37:09 pm
brilandbeautyThis is a sad day in the community, especially or those that were close to Terrance. He "will be" greatly missed!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration