Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

House Hunters International....Again!
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 9 messages
Posted by:Jun 9th 2009, 09:59:00 pm
ColinJudith and I saw the Briland episode and were heartened by how fabulous Tracy looked. But Toby, mate, where's the Strine gone? We think you guys need a few months back home!

Regardless, you made the best house pick and we are very jealous!
Posted by:Jun 9th 2009, 02:58:07 pm
hobiecatWe'll have to wander over sometime soon regardless! Glad to hear you have it! Thanks!
Posted by:Jun 9th 2009, 01:48:26 pm
KimberlyMandy, Elkanah now says that he taped the episode, so you'll have to wander over sometime soon ;-).
Posted by:Jun 9th 2009, 01:36:33 pm
hobiecatDarn that Verizon! Hopefully they'll replay the episode!
Posted by:Jun 8th 2009, 10:34:45 pm
DonWell Hobiecat, your Verizon guide was a little off again...the Harbour Island segment was tonight...hope you catch it on the West Coast. Tracy, Toby and Robert were all great (Robert, whats with the hat)...made for an interesting show.
Posted by:Jun 8th 2009, 12:52:55 pm
hobiecatI clicked on my INFO button for each of the week's episodes, and they listed the Bahamas as Friday's episode. I do have to say that Verizon's DVR directory has been wrong in the past, so please don't rely on me. Plus, since I'll be watching on the west coast, I'll be the last of us to know if they're right or wrong!
Posted by:Jun 8th 2009, 11:15:00 am
DonInteresting...on the HGTV web site for June 12th they only say "We asked and you voted! Now see which of your favorite international destinations made our top five. Tonight, the number one location in all of the world is revealed!", like they wanted it to be some big secret to be "revealed"...guess they didn't tell TV Guide to keep the "secret". At least maybe some nice PR for Harbour Island...except for those who want to keep it a "secret" (but, too late for that).

Posted by:Jun 7th 2009, 10:04:20 am
hobiecatAccording to my TV Guide, "Beautiful in the Bahamas" is set to air on June 12th.
Posted by:Jun 6th 2009, 08:55:56 pm
DonI just saw a promo for HGTV's International House Hunters "fantasy week"....and there in a two second "peek" were Robert Arthur and Tracy Tyler. As the web site for HGTV announces - "Your Votes Have Been Cast!
The voting for the world's top fantasy-home location is over. Tune in the week of June 8 to see the top-five winning choices counted down!"...so Tracy and Toby Tyler's search for a new house on Harbour Island must be one of the "top five"...The series will run all next week, at 10PM each night...starting with Number 5 on Monday and ending with Number 1 on Friday.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration