Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

It backin up on the hotels ay?We need to recognize our people!
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 2 messages
Posted by:Jul 24th 2009, 07:23:30 pm
brilandyoungriderwe only known when needed these days in time on Harbour Island no unity on the rock.
Posted by:Jul 24th 2009, 07:21:20 pm
brilandyoungriderI work in a place that is as beautiful as Harbour Island itself but right now ive seen the true colors of these people and its sort off discouraging to know they could be so nice but mean when ya turn ya back.I'm a young man that has done all the hotels on the island and could tell you what your gonna get when ya get there some are nice some arent.Valentines is family oriented lately,coral sands is ok but you gotta watch out for yourself cause you wont know until ya fired,pink sand is another story was there Naomi Fowler is the boss whatever she says goes,Romora Bay they got a hatian national slash bahamian who just got their passport owns the dock when he dont want you out there you cant go out there if he got a problem with ya,The landin tracy them got they ways but they take care of the staff dont know whats goin on lately but it shouldnt have happened,keep ya staff happy THE LANDING good place,No comment.I've been seen and was told the worse things in these places and had my own staff members steal my tips everynight if i made and credit card tips i never saw them sometimes but it sort of made me a better person towards manager and staff,you know what i do,do what my ma told me do ya work and go home and thats my moto do my work and go home cause they still goin kick you in ya ass in a long run when ya disappoint them!!!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration