Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

much needed work at school!!!
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 8 messages
Posted by:Nov 16th 2009, 06:46:07 am
ash12as soon as we get most or all of the materials in.hopefully today,all helping hands can probably pass by today
Posted by:Nov 15th 2009, 03:45:43 pm
KimberlyHi, Ash: just let everyone know when the work detail is to be rescheduled ... see you soon!
Posted by:Nov 12th 2009, 12:12:15 am
ash12correction basin faucet, minor electrical repairs. fans,lights, light switches.
Posted by:Nov 12th 2009, 12:07:51 am
ash12well i,m going up there tomorrow to assest the the material list,,i spoke to the principal today at her office. there is a problem withe bathrooms upstairs a wall has to be erected alot,ve painting needed,window repairs. basically anything that needs fixing. my dad is going to lend a hand, the council will be bring they,re paint brushes, daschel roberts is donating some supplies. wood,basin ect. we need a plumber and a bath faucet.
Posted by:Nov 11th 2009, 11:00:36 pm
The spanish inquisitionWhat needs to be done?
And what time in the morning does it start?
Posted by:Nov 11th 2009, 10:33:01 pm
KifWish I could be there! Save me some work ...
Posted by:Nov 11th 2009, 08:13:07 pm
Fig Tree News TeamWhat time on Saturday, and what supplies are needed? What projects do you plan to focus on: painting, gardening, scrubbing?
Posted by:Nov 11th 2009, 07:33:54 pm
ash12a small group of concerned parents and other concerned citizens is prepairing to do some much needed work up at the harbour island allage school. (voluntarily)now we,ll see who,s concerned about they,re child or children well being.interrested persons can simply show up and lend a hand on saturday morning. these children are our future

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration