Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

passages- John Percentie sr
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Feb 7th 2010, 05:48:54 am
Sue R.Thanks, Ashley, for getting back to me. I remember Big John as just that, a bigger than life sort of man. He was “the” Briland guy to hang out with when we were younger. I am truly saddened to think I’ll never see him again. Blessings and condolences to you all.
Posted by:Feb 6th 2010, 07:41:53 am
ash12yes it was sudden,,we planned to go down and see him on friday because we got word that he had to be admitted in hospital again. but as i was getting ready to travel to nassau,thats when i got the bad news that he had passed. i missed the chance of seeing him
Posted by:Feb 6th 2010, 02:59:13 am
Sue R.Oh, no! Must be Big John, my buddy from way back when!! Had he been sick long, Ash, or was it something sudden? My sincerest, deepest condolences go out to all the Percenties at this very sad and troubling time. God bless!
Posted by:Feb 5th 2010, 07:59:29 pm
ash12another son of briland has passed this morning just after seven. John Percentie of baracks hill next to Ms Curlene Higgs residence. his window repair skill will be missed greatly. left to mourn his wife Dianne Percentie, sons charlie, John jj percentie. daughters helen,miriam and Princess Percentie. RIP my uncle

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration