Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Production Assistant Needed, 23-24 March (Paradise Island)
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:Mar 16th 2010, 12:02:08 pm
The Fig Tree News TeamPlease respond to Charlene directly -- and cc: info@briland.com for future reference -- with your production resume or local leads by the end of TODAY (Tuesday)… thanks! Her telephone number is 310 314 9400 x140.

23-24 March on Paradise Island, Production Assistant Needed: Tennis Channel (Charlene Riofrio)

Hello Kimberly,

It was a pleasure chatting with you. As you know I am the Associate Producer for Tennis Channel’s “Destination Tennis.” We will be filming for our show at Paradise Island from March 23 to March 24th. We are looking to hire someone as soon as possible. If you have any people you think should be considered please let me know.

I’d like to give you a quick little overview. Our show is a lifestyle travel show that incorporates the region’s cultural activities, tourist activities, etc with tennis. We are looking to hire a Production Assistant who has a valid driver’s license, can drive a van which we will supply, assist the cameraman, and a person who has general knowledge of the area. This will consist of a 10 hour work day and a rate of $125 per day.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to have them contact me at 310.314.9400 X140 Please visit our website: http://www.tennischannel.com/

Thank you,
Charlene Riofrio

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration