Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Gwine back
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Sep 19th 2010, 02:08:58 pm
ColinFolks,

This is two Democrats we are talking about here! No Donkey vs. Elephant in play...
Posted by:Sep 19th 2010, 02:05:26 pm
Amelieyou Republicans do not remember things so well, it was your friend who cut taxes and kept spending spending spending !!
Posted by:Sep 18th 2010, 10:43:34 am
Big SlickYeah, alot of good your democrats did with the country since they took control of congress and then the presidency. You asked for your "change" now live with it untill November.
Posted by:Sep 15th 2010, 03:29:48 pm
ColinChristopher, I'm with you on Fenty. Now that he's lost and we have someone who seeks "consensus" instead of making hard decisions that might tick lousy teachers and rotten civil servants off, I worry that our city will again begin to crumble. Take me with you!
Posted by:Sep 14th 2010, 02:41:57 pm
Christopher...moving to Briland if Adrian Fenty loses his job as Mayor of Washington DC and this new breed of insane Republicans take over Congress. Or should we stay home? Heard there was a lot of overdevelopment 'round Valentines?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration