Briland News Link (click)
"Briland sweet, eh?"
Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.
is required, and your
new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.
|Click Here to Post a New Topic|
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message
|2003 Library Meetings Underway|
|Click here to return to the subject menu.|
|Page 1 of 1||Total of 1 messages|
|Posted by:||Jan 29th 2003, 12:05:37 pm|
|Judy||As planned, the Library Restoration Committee has begun its second round of committee meetings. Each committee has specific, important tasks to accomplish. They will be making their recommendations to the community on Tuesday, February 4, during the “Friends of the Library” meeting - 7 p.m. in the library.
The strength/success of the library restoration project is in these 6 groups - each doing their area of work. Look over this list of committees and see where you fit in and where you can best contribute your time and knowledge. Check the dates of each committee’s meeting and come!
1. Operations Committee-Wed., January 29, 6:30 p.m.
2. Funding, Fundraising, Budgeting- Fri., January 31, 6:30 p.m.
3. Organization Committee-Sat., February 1, 10 a.m.
“Friends of the Library”
4. Community Relations/PR-Sunday, February 2, 2 p.m.
5. Book Committee-Sunday, February 2, 4 p.m.
6. Building & Grounds Committee- A meeting was held on Jan. 25. Another "on site" to be held this week. Cost estimates to be prepared for Feb. 4th meeting
All meetings are to be held in the library.
It takes a village, in this case “an island” working together. Sign up today to work with a committee. Sign up sheets are posted at the Dilly Dally Shop and in the Council office or speak to Pascale Saunders, Rickey Mackey, or Judy Savage.
REMEMBER: Tuesday, February 4th - 3rd Community, “Friends of the Library” Meeting
7 p.m. - in the library
Bring a friend!
us online at