Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

craft items needed
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 7 messages
Posted by:May 1st 2003, 10:58:16 am
ennaHi Austin,
Glad you got back to me.
So, more glue guns,crayons and glue sticks?My email is ehalie@condenast.co.uk
Hope you're well,look forward to seeing you soon on briland.
Posted by:Apr 30th 2003, 05:21:43 pm
Wood 'n' StuffHi Enna,
I lost your email address when my computer was nicked but if you remember the stuff you brought the last time then more of the same would be wonderful. Keep receipts so we can reimburse you, thanks again for your support,
Austin
Posted by:Apr 29th 2003, 01:59:33 pm
ennaHey Austin,
Coming over middle of may for a short weekend stay .Anything you need?
Let me know.
Regards,
Enna
Posted by:Apr 29th 2003, 12:51:33 pm
KimberlyHey, Austin -- what's next on your wish list for upcoming school crafts projects?

In any case, remember to check in with Iris Lewis at Shells & T'ings regarding the next ArtsWalk on 21 June, okay? She's just lining up the artists, storytellers and musicians for the next round, so give her a buzz at irislewis@coralwave.com.

-- Kimberly
Posted by:Apr 16th 2003, 02:30:48 pm
Bahama ShawnaHi! If there is anything we can do to help - let us know - have flights heading to Eleuthera in the next couple of weeks - info@skylimoaircharter.com - Thanks, Shawna
Posted by:Apr 11th 2003, 02:52:57 pm
KimberlyHi, Austin -- I'm heading down on Sunday. What can I bring with me? E-mail or IM coconutH2O@hotmail.com.
Posted by:Apr 7th 2003, 07:30:09 pm
Wood 'n' StuffHi to all,
Austin here from the craft programme at the school. Were looking for abit of assistance from some kindly souls. Were in need of some colouring markers and some glue sticks (the pritstick types) here at the programme. A variety of different colours and sizes are needed as far as markers are concerned. We can pay for them with moneys raised by us here but if someone is coming this way perhaps they could bring them down to us. Also if anyone has any leads on where to get a good small sized photocopier that reduces and enlarges then could they get back to me. look forward to hearing any positive suggestions

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration