Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Eleuthera Animal Rescue Raffle
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:May 7th 2003, 04:25:53 pm
HannahThought I would let you know that the horses get water every day. Marty and Robert both bring them to my house north of Pink Sands and they are watered. I was also sent some horse wormer by a very kind visiting tourist and they can be wormed on a regular basis. If you would like to help with anything at the clinic to anything to do with the horses we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to call me at 333-3164
Posted by:May 7th 2003, 03:43:59 pm
dillygalJust a thought, can EAR also work to save the horses bein run on the beach? They only rarely get water unless someone other than the owners help out. I knoew there is only so much time in a day but i thought I would ask.
Posted by:May 6th 2003, 06:23:57 pm
HannahWe are currently selling tickets for a raffle to be drawn this Saturday, May 10th. All proceeds go to the Eleuthera Animal Rescue and are used to keep our clinic open and to spay and neuter any cats or dogs on this island. We really need your support particularly since Harbour Island recieved all of the bad press in the past with regards to the loose dog situation. It is thru our organization that we are able to keep some control over the over population of animals on this island and to help the ones we do have. We really need your support as we are a volunteer group. Anyone wishing to buy a raffle ticket can find them at Dilly Dally or Princess Street Gallery or Blue Rooster. If you wish to make a donation you can contact Charles Carey at the Princess Street Gallery. All of your support is greatly appreciated.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration