Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

The North Eleuthera Police Summer Programme
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 2 messages
Posted by:Jun 4th 2003, 10:28:29 am
JudyFantastic! This is a wonderful program and I am so happy to see that it is going to be offered again. Last summer I had the opportunity to visit - the officers are doing an impressive job. All of us should support them and give our time and talents where we can. Wise parents will make sure their children attend. Perhaps it "takes a village" , in this case "an island" working together to direct our young people. Kudos to the police.
Posted by:Jun 4th 2003, 08:37:18 am
lovelyladyThe Police Department in this area is hosting again this year, commencing June 30th- 1ST august a summer programme under the theme "Maximizing the Youth to their full Potential" for kids between the ages of 8 - 12. All applications are due by the fifth of june 2003. We have a number of activities planned inclusive of a junkanoo and straw work workshop,informative lectures and field trips. Members of the community are invited to our opening ceremonies which will be held on Monday 30th June 2003 at 10:00a.m. I wish to take this opportunity to thank those who kindly assisted us in making this event possible and let us continue to work together in trying to make the Harbour Island community a better place to live in. Anyone else who wishes to donate could contact me at the police station or email me at meka101@hotmail.com or see Ms. Kayla Davis at the councils office.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration