Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Stanley Johnson
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 6 messages
Posted by:Jul 16th 2003, 11:30:13 am
KimberlyGood point, Smitty ... great story, non-fiction all of the way. In the meantime, I have heard through the grapevine that the illustrious Colin may also be sharpening his pen/PC for an interesting Briland read ... keep those stories coming, folks!
Posted by:Jul 16th 2003, 07:44:40 am
smittyI feel I should say that "Dem Bones" is not Briland fiction, but is an actual fishing experience I had with my first outing with Stanley and I appreciate the Fig Tree Team for making it available to all. Ken
Posted by:Jul 15th 2003, 04:58:33 pm
Fig Tree News Team'Dem Bones' and other fine examples of local Briland fiction can be found at the Briland News & Tales link at the top left corner of the Briland.com home page. Check out news of Harbour Island All-Age School's Austin Mullin and his wood crafts class, too ... and note that their home page was designed by none other that Briland's own Letario Higgs!
Posted by:Jul 14th 2003, 03:19:18 pm
smittyJust read your post.I've been Bonefishing with Stanley for 20 years and certainly would like to send him the best of birthday wishes.I consider him a good friend and he is indeed a fine gentleman.You might have read my story "Dem Bones".He was my inspiration for it.Good luck, Stanley and keep 'em comin' Ken Smith
Posted by:Jul 13th 2003, 10:33:23 pm
sweet tI will let him know okay maddie...I am one of his grandchildren ok thanks
Posted by:Jul 10th 2003, 07:35:52 pm
MaddieJuly 11th is Pastor Stanley Johnson's Birthday. I will not be there to wish him well, but I hope anyone who reads this and who sees him tomorrow will extend their best wishes to a fine gentleman.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration