Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Briland's LeDaunne Davis Joins ZNS News Team
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 18 messages
Posted by:Sep 16th 2003, 04:40:48 pm
BlueleganceI Ledaunne Davis, would like to thank everyone who has written a message of wisdom and encouragement.

However,I will make my self, parents, brothers and other relatives very proud.

Again , I thank you all and may God Bless!.

Ledaunne.
Posted by:Sep 13th 2003, 01:02:03 pm
kay-kayI knew that you would have the oppurtunity to explore the wonders of being a broadcaster/journalist. I am proud of you and I know you would be excellent at what ever is put before you. Your Aunt Kay.
Posted by:Sep 4th 2003, 11:11:07 am
ColinLeDaunne,

I forgot to put down my work email for you. It's cclark@cq.com. Any time I can help you with anythingdoing with the US Congress, just let me know.

Colin Clark
Congressional Quarterly
Posted by:Sep 3rd 2003, 08:52:38 pm
Ms. johnsonGo!! Go!! cuz go girl i am proud of u and u just keep up the good work and stick in there
like the saying says good comes do those that wait....ya waited no go for it...much love
Posted by:Aug 29th 2003, 12:11:27 pm
Windermere CrewCongratulations Ledaunne on ur job at ZNS we wish u the best of luck and u go ga urself u representin we can't wait to hear ur first report. We're So happy for u and again Congratulations

W.H.S Class of 2004
Posted by:Aug 28th 2003, 03:50:19 pm
fabuloustinyCongrats!
Ledaunne I am more that happy for you, good luck & do your thang! I will keep you in my prayers.
Posted by:Aug 28th 2003, 03:10:48 pm
JOURNEE727Hello LeDaunne and Congratulations. I hope you much success in all your future endeavours.
Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 08:18:44 pm
RuthieHello there girl, I miss you and hoped you would be coming back to JU but since you've got such wonderful job, I don't know what to say other than thanks God you now have the chance to do what you love! Stay blessed and good luck in your career! Aight thanks for the changes that you will make in the life of others! they will be grateful and i am too!
Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 08:01:28 pm
brilandbeautyI think I speak for the rest of briland's youth, when I say, "we are proud of you and your accomplishments"! Goodluck with your new position LeDaunne:)

Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 06:59:38 pm
lovesimI have to say that i am so happy for you Ledaunne. In all things put God Fisrt and everything will work out. I will be praying for you.
Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 03:38:57 pm
mr biggscongrads on your move to a bigger and better future. I wish you all the best.
Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 10:54:06 am
X-FactorCongrats to OUR Sorror, a Sweeeeet LADY of Zeta Phi Beta. We wish you the best in everything you do. This from THE MEN of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., Delta Epsilon Sigma Chapter, Nassau Bah.
Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 10:53:51 am
DreCongratulation Ledaunne!!!
Best Of Luck
Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 10:53:47 am
Roberts & CoCongratulations LeDaunne from your girls Phillipa, Meredith, Tina, Cassandra, Christie and especially Renate
Posted by:Aug 26th 2003, 10:53:25 am
ColinLeDaunne,

We've never met but we are colleagues! I cover defense issues in the U.S. Congress for Congressional Quarterly. If there are ever any issues in Congress related to the Bahamas, such as Caricom, and you think I can help please let me know. I'll be glad to lend a hand.

Good luck! One thing has helped me covering generals and senators. I try to remember they represent the people who voted for them. They don't matter a whit--but to friends and family-- without the office conferred on them. Of course, being politicians, they do have enormous egos and need some stroking every now and then, so they don't feel too threatened!!

Go get em!

Colin
Posted by:Aug 25th 2003, 08:38:38 pm
Lorriaw Congratulations!
YOU GO GIRL****

Posted by:Aug 25th 2003, 07:46:42 pm
ZealouszetaOn Behalf of the Sorors of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc, I wish to congratulate and offer best wishes to Soror Davis. Do your thing girl!
Posted by:Aug 25th 2003, 05:49:45 pm
Fig Tree News TeamLeDaunne Davis, daughter of Gusty and Linda Lewis, has just joined the ZNS television and radio team in Nassau, Bahamas as their parliamentary news correspondent, and will be taking over her duties immediately.

LeDaunne earned her broadcast journalism degree in 2002 from Edward Waters College in Jacksonville, Florida, and has since been working to produce a documentary on the history of Harbour Island.

In her spare time, she also volunteered as an extremely popular computer centre supervisor at the Briland Community Computer Centre.

We wish LeDaunne the best of luck in her new career, and look forward to seeing great stories from her. LeDaunne can be reached offlist at ledaunne1@hotmail.com.

Congratulations!
The Briland Modem Team

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration