Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Passages: Pork Thompson
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 7 messages
Posted by:Dec 25th 2003, 09:18:30 pm
chickieMy deepest sympathy to Mrs. Thompson and all the family. Pork was "one of a kind"...a fine gentleman that will be missed my the whole Island. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Betty Jo Everett
Posted by:Dec 18th 2003, 08:30:18 am
Sabrina (The Hatch)It is with great sadness that I read of the passing of Mr. Thompson. My deepest condolences to Mrs. Rica and all the Thompson family.
Posted by:Dec 17th 2003, 06:20:55 pm
showboatA special farewell to one of the great men who have contributed to the growth and development of this island as one who grew up around the Thompson household i wish to share deepest sympathies with Mrs.Rica,Vhaul,Phil Gaynell,Levaughn,Shanta and Andreas .May God watch over you in this difficult time
Posted by:Dec 17th 2003, 12:58:47 pm
MaddieThe entire Bronson family sends it's condolences.We will miss the smell of his cigar.
Posted by:Dec 16th 2003, 04:01:19 pm
Ms. johnsoni would like to send my condolences out to the thompson family...Mr. Thompson he was not just my neighbour at that plumbing shop but he was also my godfather he will be missed from the area like he was while he was ill but he is in no more suffering and he is now in a better place from here. My heart goes out Mrs. Thompson i will be prayin for you in your time of sorrow.

mackel johnson
Posted by:Dec 16th 2003, 12:30:53 pm
chapelNote from Dotty Taylor:
Passing of Bernice "Pork" Thompson

Harbour Island and friends were saddened to hear of the passing of Pork Thompson last week. Pork was part of the fabric of the island and will be missed by all who knew him. His funeral will be held on the island this Saturday, December 20th. Love and prayers are sent to his wife Rica and family.
Posted by:Dec 16th 2003, 12:30:07 pm
chapel
The Briland MOdem is sad to note the passing of Berenice "Pork" Thompson. Pork, of Thompson Plumbing Store fame, was one of several active partners in the Runaway Hill Club along with wife, Rica Thompson, the popular chef at the resort. Funeral services will be held at the Wesley Methodist Church on Saturday, 20 December.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration