Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

DEEPEST SYMPATHY!!
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:Mar 25th 2004, 08:45:49 am
SassyLadyDGod gives and takes life,
no matter your size or age
Lil nicholas death didn't happen by chance but by the chosing of God. It is hard to say Goodbye to someone you love so dearly. We often think, that we are to young to die but we aren't. This tragedy left everyone in devastation, grief and in mourn.

Stuarvette and Family, I know it is rough but dont' be discouraged know that God is nigh! Know that he is our comforter, and if he can bring you to it, he will bring you through it. All you have to do is trust in God and he'll see you through. I love you guys but remember God loves you best. I'll be praying for strength, faith, protection and guidance for your family throughout this bereavement. God will never forsake you!!

We as people take life for granted. Life is precious and should be cherished. As time go by things tragic like this happen all around the world. Yes, it leaves us devasted, grieved, bitter and depressed but we have to trust in God because it is by his grace and mercy we are alive and well today. For that we should thankGod!

John 3:16 states, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." God loved humankind so much that he send his son to die on the cross. Through this sacrifice, God offers his gift of salvation to anyone who will receive in Jesus Christ and repent before it is a day to late.

Tell someone that you really care about you love and care about them encourage them. Like i said God gives and takes life you don't know what's going to happen in the next 5 or 10mins. My deepest sympathy goes out to you all!!

Be Blessed and Keep your eyes fixed on God because he's is the "Great I am!"

Deaundra J. Sawyer

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration