Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Birth of Briland Boys
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Apr 20th 2004, 11:29:40 pm
LorriawCongratulation Mrs. Marlin. Good luck with your two boys. I hope you don't forget us (your students), we are your children also.

May God Bless Your Family!
Posted by:Apr 20th 2004, 08:29:09 pm
valCONGADS!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL - 5 OF YOU NOW - WOW!!!
Posted by:Apr 20th 2004, 03:34:23 pm
Blueleganceoh yessss!! great! this is wonderful! another set of beautiful twin boys blessed in the family.Mr&Mrs mullin I would like to congradulate you on the birth of Colby and chandler.. Oo my i cant wait to see those bouncing baby boys.. I know Erin cant stop smiling and wait to toast to them with her tea kettle and cups.. Well i am very happy for you all and may god bless my new cousinssss yippie...
Bluelegance--
Posted by:Apr 19th 2004, 11:48:58 pm
KimberlyCongratulations and hugs to you, Gail and big sister Erin as you take off on quite an amazing adventure! Erin ga bragh, indeed ...
Posted by:Apr 19th 2004, 11:27:40 pm
Wood 'n' StuffHi All,
Just thought I'd share with you Gail's and my joy at announcing the birth of our twin boys at Princess Margaret's Hospital last night the 19th of April. At 1:10 Colby entered this world weighing in at 5 pounds 9 ounces and at 1:20 Chandler followed closely behind at 6 pounds 6 ounces. Both Gail and the babies are doing well and are in good spirits. Both births were natural if your curious. All I really have to say is that life is Good and God is better. Thanks to all of you who continually asked after Gail and the twins during the build up to D day, your support and concern are very much appreciated. Must get some sleep as I'll be needing it tomorrow,
Austin Mullin and family

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration