Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

All is not lost at the Harbour Island All Age school.
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Jun 28th 2004, 03:31:44 pm
fabuloustinyCongratulations 6th Graders! Continue to do Well!

I would also like to extend congratulations to Kamera who graduated with that Class!

Aim high Kammy, reach beyond the sky!
Posted by:Jun 28th 2004, 12:00:52 pm
Richard PAre you reading the same Board that I am reading? I find that a lot of positive news makes its way here, uplifting Bahamians and Harbour Island ELeutherans all of the time. I like the fact thae not everything here is just a perfect little brochure .. this is real news
Posted by:Jun 28th 2004, 11:51:40 am
KimberlyAlso read that Harbour Island All-Age School graduate Kayleaser Moss, who is now a producer with Fox Network in NYC, launched an annual $1,000 scholarship to the top-performing senior for their use in continuing their education at college or trade school. It's so nice to see folks giving back to the community!

Kimberly
Posted by:Jun 28th 2004, 11:48:19 am
BrilandgurlFinally, something positive for a change. It's no surprise that there are no comments in this messageboard I guess only negative criticisms are allowed when it comes to Harbour Island. Congratulations 6th graders continue to work hard and study all is not lost
Posted by:Jun 20th 2004, 12:17:51 pm
myviewsWell, I read the article about only 3 students graduating from High school, but what about grade six? There are some students in there with good potentials. They had an awesome graduation dinner , all dress in Androsia, and those dresses and suits were looking great. Then they had a great commencement exercise. Mr. Picewell Forbes were their Keynote speaker. The ceremony went along with out one hitch. Thanks to The Teacher Miss Hield, who i think is doing an awesome job with the students. I've even heard about the graduation on ZNS 1540. So if we now focus on the younger children maybe we can change what happen at the last high school graduation.
My Views*********

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration