Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Saving The BBQ
Click here to return to the subject menu.

Search messages for:

in message text

in author name

Search subjects for:

in subject title

Search subject archives:
Month
Year

Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Jun 30th 2004, 10:49:36 am
smittyAh, Kimberly, me darlin, you're talking to a guy who's sipped the very best.Anti-freeze,Old Spice,Aqua Velva and of course WW fluid.Who do you think gave that Russian the receipe? I know a guy that tried Mt Gay in his washer.Totaled the car in 30 seconds.Fortunately the insurance adjuster was a Vodka man and understood completely.
Maddie, glad to hear about mom.My kind of girl.Worth a NY hoist on the 4th for sure.
Well,whatever all you guys pleasure, my love to each and have a great holiday. I assure you, I'll hold up my end.
Posted by:Jun 29th 2004, 08:16:16 pm
MaddieSmitty,
If it will make you feel any better, my Mother is a vodka drinker so you will be represented on the shores of Lake Superior.
Happy Fourth of July to all!
Posted by:Jun 29th 2004, 04:08:14 pm
KimberlyYo, Smitty ... didja read about the Russian entrepreneur who is turning black market vodka made with grain alcohol into a windshield washing fluid? As rum drinkers well know, drinking copious amounts of vodka can cause blindness and even death. In the meantime, confiscated black market vodka, normally 50% grain alcohol, is repackaged as windshield washing fluid.
I've heard that Moscow drivers swear by the product, saying it is the best. In fact, a poll conducted by ARN found that the Absolut windshield washing fluid was the number two selling vodka in Moscow. You're way ahead of the recycling curve, guy ...
Posted by:Jun 29th 2004, 03:56:00 pm
smittyHey Maddie, good luck with your party this weekend.It's still not too late to heave that jug of Mt. Gay into Lake Superior and replace it with some class a Vodka, ya know.With your excellent taste, I just know you'll do that so I can rest in peace.:)

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration