Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Oceanview Club or Baretta's Seashell info
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Mar 9th 2005, 03:04:42 pm
MellyZThanks for the replies. Coral Sands appears to have a 3 night min. Maybe I can get a manager to approve a two night stint!
Posted by:Mar 9th 2005, 02:13:15 pm
KarolDefinitely Coral Sands!
Posted by:Mar 9th 2005, 11:51:25 am
KimberlyBaretta's is a blast, but isn't really for kids ... and it's further away from town and things for them to do. Coral Sands is more central and long popular with families; Dunmore Beach and Runaway Hill really don't cater to kids; Romora Bay's an option, but again a decent walk from town; Royal Palm is central and offers simple apartments with kitchenettes; Valentine's isn't open at the moment; Tingum Village might be a good choice.

You can find telephone numbers, contact e-mails for all of the above at the Island FAQs link, see Briland Accommodations.

Hope this helps --
Kimberly
Posted by:Mar 9th 2005, 09:22:33 am
snowyYou should stay at Coral Sands....Oceanview isnt a place for kids...Barettas is ok but Coral Sands is nicer.
Posted by:Mar 8th 2005, 03:08:04 pm
MellyZHi!! I'm taking the kids to the Bahamas. I have two nights to spend on Harbour Island. Which accomodations are better for a mom and two kids?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration