Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

TripAdvisor, April 2005 (Pink Sands)
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:May 3rd 2005, 03:53:35 pm
Fig Tree News TeamUser rating:
Harbour Island: Pink Sands: "dreamy pink sands"
April 20, 2005: A TripAdvisor Member, potomac, maryland Compare prices with:

I stayed at this hotel in:
March, 2005

My ratings for this hotel are:

Rooms
Service
Value
Cleanliness
Dining
Activities and gym
I traveled to this hotel with: spouse/partner, small children, family members

I recommend this hotel for: couples and romantics, honeymooners, families with small children, gay and lesbian, seniors

My visit was for: leisure

We were all smiles on the ferry ride to Harbour Island, knowing that this is a special place. A beautiful March afternoon was the perfect setting for our short taxi ride from the small island port to Pink Sands, a mystical place on the opposite side of the island located on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. My wife and I along with our two children (ages 10 and 8) were greeted by a friendly staff and manager who made sure that our golf cart and room was ready. I do recommend renting a golf cart at Pink Sands, you can drive/park right up to your room and it is the best way to get around the 3 miles long Harbour Island. The food at Blue Bar was delicious and so were the drinks. Dinner was served in the main part of the hotel with beautiful Thai furniture and decorations all around. Dinner was also wonderfully cooked by a very skilled Italian chef who changed the menu every evenings. Our children enjoyed tennis and the pool, but especially the beach......you must see it to believe it! I do recommend lunch at Sip Sip, the trendy restaurant/bar located a few strolls on the same beach where you may spot celebrities and drinks at Valentine by the dock where you can sit with the sailors and admire beautiful yachts of all sizes. The Rock House is also happening especially on Friday nights, a great place for dinner and drinks. We cannot wait to be back at Harbour Island and having traveled throughout the Bahamas Islands often, Pink Sands is definately on top of our list.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration