Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

“I stand on my feet and not my belly!!!”
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 2 messages
Posted by:Jul 5th 2005, 11:12:14 am
smittyBrilandkid
I don't know who you are but I know what you are and that is pricless. I won't rest until I shake your hand.
Posted by:Jul 2nd 2005, 08:49:06 am
BrilandkidI wish to start by saying Thank you to the creator of Briland Forum in allowing me to visit I wish to affirm my continued support for Briland my home town. A place of enchantment and continued beauty growing up there.
This is thee Brilandkid I have for a time listen and read many of your post I have look at and know the facts. The facts always speak for themselves. So in this Final post I want to be fair. I will first start by saying that Briland been sweet and is sweet always. I have now believe that now with the resent turn of events I feel that Briland and my country is in crisis, It seems that some of my people feel that progress comes without a price and is free. Let me say total ignorance has no place in a civil society, These people are sadly mistaken and can be only be led by greed not social change. I have seen, lived and paid the price of progress first hand and know there is a certainly price . There is no free lunch, none Everything has a price, everything even breathing. Think about it.
For those of you that wish to contact me may do so at Brilandkid@bellsouth.net I Love my Bahamas.
“Beautiful Briland I shall be steadfast and True firm my devotion deeper than any blue ocean my loyalty and love for you” This in my own words. I Love you Bahamas and I aint going nowhere. “I stand on my feet and not my belly!!!”

Thanks Kimberly you were a great host must move on .

Briland you too sweet to ever let go!!!!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration