Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

harvey roberts ,janice gibson, and the folks at coral sands
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:Aug 8th 2005, 10:14:54 pm
kimberleyHi, My name is kim carmichael. My husband Frank and I were married at the Coral Sands about 8 years ago.We were very lucky that "Big Red" hooked us up with Harvey as a photograper. We truely treasure the wonderful pictures he took. He was kind enough to send us home with the film undeveloped so we could have them developed at homr. So we didn't get a chance to look at them and appreciate how awesome they were untill later.We never did let him know so...I'ld like to send out a THANK YOU!!!to Harvey! We sure met some nice people on the island the staff at the coral sands was wonderful and we really enjoyed getting to know some of them..Red, Harry, Kathy, Bruce and so many more...We also met a woman named Janice Gibson that ran a little store on Harbour Island..I heard she was now living on Eleuthra and perhaps operating a Bed and Breakfast near Rock Sound. We would like to come back to the area and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with Janice. Do you know if she has a B&B? We wish we would have kept in touch..the time goes so fast. Hope to see you all again soon. Kim

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration