Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Event
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Nov 5th 2005, 04:56:32 pm
KimberlyI've been to a few really good local fundraisers at Coral Sands (St. John's 100 Men, etc.) ... why don't you e-mail Carmelita or Pam at coralsands@coralwave.com, or go their site online at www.coralsands.com, for more information? (Their telephone is 333 2350.)

Good luck with your event ... I mentioned the library because there have been some nice community events there over the past few years. Nice building, central location, lovely grounds. But probably not for a formal sit-down affair :-).
Posted by:Nov 5th 2005, 04:52:29 pm
churchofgodHi Kimbely you caught my intrest when you said the government libary where will you be able to host such and event ? this is like a formal ocassion
Posted by:Nov 5th 2005, 12:26:10 pm
KimberlyThere are several places on Harbour Island that are suited for an event for 150 people, but where you set up shop kinda depends on the sort of event you're planning.

Romora Bay
Coral Sands
Seashells Inn
Tingum Village
The government library

Just a few to consider ...
Posted by:Nov 4th 2005, 04:57:58 pm
churchofgodHey good afternoon everyone i was wondering if i posted this e mail if i would get the information i am looking for? Well i am planning on hostin an event down there and was wondering where can i hold a banquet that can hold up to 100-150 PERSONS? well i have an idea Romora Bay but wondered if anyone who read this by any chance have conection with romora bay. Would like to no how much they would charge to host a banquet at there beautiful resort? And if they cater to events of such? and the cost of it?

Thanks alot Your's turly

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration