Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

New Years options?
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Dec 2nd 2005, 12:07:23 pm
KristelI'm staying on Eleuthera and I'm a lover of Bahamian music. I know sometimes Rock House or the hotels or bars might have a big name bahamian artist in for entertainment. So, if anyone knew for a fact that, say, someone like Elon Moxey or Nita or ... was going to be at Rock House or ... on such and such a date, I would make plans to head north for a particular. As for New Years Eve entertainment - I thought maybe there might be one or two locations that might do a bigger party that was worth mentioning. Just curious - thought this was the chance for the local establishments to toot their own horns so we, the not local readers, could plan. Sometimes, without a golf cart, it's hard to walk all over looking for the party!
Posted by:Dec 2nd 2005, 11:57:56 am
island ladyYes to all of the above, they all have live music on New Year's ... what exactly are you researching? Just come on in
Posted by:Dec 1st 2005, 10:59:21 am
KristelCam anyone tell me which clubs will be open, who will be having DJs or live music,... for New Years? Also, how about the week before? Is Rock House having any live entertainment, Sea Grapes, Pink Sands...?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration