Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Soon Come
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 12 messages
Posted by:Jan 8th 2006, 11:16:18 am
The PartymanThe PM had another successful tour of Harbour Island. Gusty's, Seagrapes and of course Vic Hum (with a couple stops at JJ's for a refill) did occur. Fish sanwiches were consumed discreetly on a few occasions at Angela's.

The guys catching and chopping up the live sea turtles definitely angered the PM.

Dolphins were with the PM on the way back from Spanish Wells and the PM almost held a seance in Preacher's Cave.

The seance was on the topic of retiring the ghost of Robert Vesco.

No obeah was practiced. NEXT YEAR.
Posted by:Dec 31st 2005, 10:39:10 am
KimberlyThe countdown is on .... will the nefarious PartyMan show his face? LaVaughn Percentie at Queen Conch was JUST musing his identity as she prepped her signature salad on Thursday afternoon. Curious minds abound.
Posted by:Dec 19th 2005, 05:58:18 pm
Richard PSecond the move to Vic Hum .... Hitler's coconut rum and cream, let's ring in the New Year!
Posted by:Dec 19th 2005, 09:39:22 am
The PartymanSo, is Vic Hum the place to be for New Years Eve? Will anyone be at Pink Sands?
Posted by:Dec 19th 2005, 02:18:29 am
Sue R.I'm staying with my hubby at the Vic-Hum, my Briland living room under the stars!
Posted by:Dec 18th 2005, 07:28:35 pm
KristelStaying in Eleuthera... but will be in Briland for Boxing Day Junkanoo... watch for the tall blonde girl dancing in the streets in front of Harbor Lounge (but I guess there may be many of us tall blondes at this time of year... well, I'm NOT Elle!) Kimberly... looking foward to those Goombay Smashes!!! 7 days and counting....
Posted by:Dec 18th 2005, 06:52:22 pm
The PartymanThe Partyman likes to have a good time.

What is everyone doing on New Year's Eve?
Posted by:Dec 18th 2005, 06:50:54 pm
The PartymanWhat will be happening at the Pool Party?

What is going to be happening that is of interest to a player like me between the 21st and 2nd?
Posted by:Dec 18th 2005, 05:29:41 pm
island ladyI say we get together at the Coral Sands pool party on the 22nd, cheerio ...
Posted by:Dec 18th 2005, 12:48:45 pm
The PartymanWhere are you stayoing Sue? Who will you be with?
Posted by:Dec 18th 2005, 03:52:40 am
Sue R.Partyman, Partyman, I’m sure EVERYBODY wants to get together with you. For starters, we wanna know who you are!!!! I always thought you must be some sort of Invisible Man-type dude, a spirit of wicked revelry and gobbledygook. So, tracking you down is going to be like “Ghostbusters”! Merry Christmas . . . who knows, your identity may finally be revealed!

OOO! :D

As for me, I’m arriving on the 21st . . . YIPPEE!
Posted by:Dec 17th 2005, 04:55:18 pm
The PartymanThe PM will be on Briland in just a few days. Who would like to get together?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration