Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Biminities in mourning
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:Dec 25th 2005, 11:06:35 pm
ĜŏřğěŏŭWe need to remember the Biminites during their time of mourning.We need to keep them in our prayers.If we check back some of us maybe related to them in some way. But even though we didn't know the people who died in the crash we should still keep their families in mind. When people from the foreign talk about the crash they say "The Bahamas." We are all apart of the Bahamas. When something happens here, it affects us all in some way or another! But i just want to extend my deepest sympathy to the family and friends of the crash victums. They are flying with the angels in heaven looking over you. They know you are hurting but they don't want you to shed anymore tears. I know it will take you a long time to recover from this tragedy but just rely in Gods word. Don't give up on God. If he can bring you to it, he shall bring you through it. He does things that saddens us but he does everything for a reason. I will keep you all in my prayers. Just seek God and don't give up on him.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration